This is my first post so I am deciding to just post facts for now. These are truths, some of which I haven’t told anyone. Some of which I lie about constantly. At least here, you wouldn’t honestly know if I am lying or not, good luck guessing.
- I am 23, currently living on my own.
- I have a love/hate relationship with the city I live in because it has it moments of being great, then quickly shot down by the lowlifes that crawl around like rats.
- I am in a relationship, but I know it is a dead end.
- I like someone else but this specific person has the worst mentality toward relationships I have ever seen.
- I am a reluctant night owl, I like to call this time solitaire induced insomnia.
- I have a major glitch toward conformity, not purposely inputted at all.
- I like horror movies, the gore and slashers make me happy deep down.
- I’m a self-righteous loose cannon.
- I was raped in high school and I still have to drive by the place almost everyday as a sick reminder.
- I haven’t told anyone yet that I might possibly have stomach cancer because it wouldn’t matter anyway. I can’t afford the tests to check and do not have healthcare. So if I die, everyone is going to be highly confused.